The world in mind
The École des sciences de la gestion (ESG UQAM) - School of Management’s internationalization has been multi-faceted. We have students from 105 destinations; 80 student mobility agreements or MOUs with universities throughout the world; opportunities for double-degree programs with foreign institutions; and numerous fruitful research partnerships.
We work closely with our faculty to nurture international collaboration.
This enables us to:
- Draw more international students to exchange programs;
- Attract the best international students to our graduate programs;
- Welcome foreign professors to join our research units;
- Increase project-based collaborations with researchers attached to major management schools;
- Offer continuing education to executives and managers with transnational or foreign organizations.
The School’s 265 professors are from 32 different countries, and roughly 30 % are born outside Canada. 20 % of our student body is international — a twofold increase in just 10 years.